The PEAK! (Partners in Educating All Kids) Program is a program established in 2008 to involve and formally recognize community organizations and businesses as partners of Pasco School District.
As a PEAK! partner, your organization can participate in school events and spread the word about services your organization provides. These opportunities also allow business volunteers to be part of a dynamic and evolving environment—the school classroom.
How to Get Started:
To become a PEAK! Partner, your business or organization enters into a contract with the Pasco School District.
- With a financial contribution of $500 for one school year, your organization helps connect schools, families and communities.
- The money goes directly to your PEAK! Partner school to support students.
- Partners agree to participate in at least three activities with their partnered school during the school year.
PEAK! Partner Benefits:
- Recognition at major district-hosted events
- Placement of your business logo in at least one school-level and district-level newsletter or publication
- Placement of your business logo on the district website
- Acknowledgement and introduction at school and district events
- Meet and greet back to school and mid-year planning luncheons
- Opportunity to display information at two district events
As a Partner, here are ways you can support your school:
- Adopt a school and participate in school events
- Talk to students about career paths
- Recognize students each month
- Donate coats, school supplies, bikes, and more
- Target individual school’s needs
- Share about your business in an educational format
- Create new ways of school involvement